"Conversion" Roller Bridge Assembly
The most talked-about "RS Conversion" Roller Bridge Assembly in the RS Community!!! A little over two years ago, Woody Thomas of RSConversions.com and I developed an amazing partnership and we are were proud to announce RS Conversions as the sole "authorized" distributor of genuine "Cyber Shop" parts. Soon we hope to be making another huge announcement partnering with another major distributor on the west coast forming the mush talked about, an RS Conversionists' DREAM TEAM...the 3rd leg of the stool. ***Stay tuned***
Our "Enhanced" Roller Bridge design, in combination with our unique 2pc. Roller & Anvil design, all but eliminates the loss of a Roller in case of a string break.
The Roller slips over a 1mm dia. x 9mm dowel (Anvil), with only 0.05mm clearance per side insuring the Roller spins stable and with as little friction as possible. The Bridge Block's intonation grooves are precision machined so that the 1mm Anvil "presses" into the groove, locking the Roller in place to spin freely. This one-of-a-kind design provides the smoothest movement possible.
BUT...if you are a "Traditionalist", we also have the option of the "Traditional" one-piece Rollers.
All Roller Bridge Assemblies include:
(6) Roller Bridge Blocks
OPTION #1: (2-piece Rollers)
(4) Low-E Rollers + Anvils [.050 "V" Groove]
(5) High-e Rollers + Anvils [.025 "V" Groove]
OPTION #2: (1-piece Rollers)
(4) Low-E Rollers [1.25mm "U" Groove"]
(5) High-e Rollers [0.8mm "U" Groove]
OPTION #3: (1-piece Rollers)
Brian May Roller Pack
(9) 0.8mm "U" Groove [0.8mm "U" Groove]
(1) 1.5mm Tufnol Slotted Base Shim (Baseline Installation)
(1) 1.5mm Brass Slotted Shim (Baseline Installation)
(1) 6BA "One-piece" Aluminum Mounting Plate (with mtg. screws)
***Mtg. Plate allows for mounting Roller Bridge WITHOUT routing***
(6) 6BA Cheeshead Mtg, Screws
(1) "Precision" Shim Pack (Bonus)
(1) 1mm Brass Slotted Shim (added extra shim if needed)
(1) 0.5mm Brass Slotted Shim (added extra shim if needed)